Be a part of a decade of Evangelism
Ten years from now, we will celebrate the 2,000th anniversary of the death and resurrection of Jesus for us. We have received the Holy Ghost to take the gospel to every corner of the world.
For the next ten years we have one mission. There are 8 billion people on this earth, of which 2.7 billion call themselves Christians. This means that 5.3 billion people in this world do not (yet) know Jesus. These are not only people on the other side of the world, but they can also be your neighbors, parents, classmates or the people of your sports club.
“To reach everyone, we need everyone.”
The Great Commission is not just for the Billy Grahams of this world. Everyone is needed, everyone can share in their own way in the hope we have in the gospel of Jesus. Because if we start with the 'one' and introduce our neighbors to Jesus, we can reach the whole world.
Two events, one goal:
From 20 to 23 June, Empowered21 is organizing a large-scale conference for international Christian leaders in the Rai Amsterdam: Amsterdam2023. On June 24, we will head to the Olympic Stadium for an event with Christians from all over the world: Everyone2023.
These events are the starting point of a decade of unprecedented evangelism. We need enthusiastic volunteers to make this a success. Are you participating in such a historic moment?
Who are we looking for?
Volunteers who want to support us in the following tasks:
- Transport guests and bands (preferably available from 19 to 25 June);
- Catering staff for showing visitors around, scanning tickets and welcoming them at the door (preferably available all day from 19 to 24 June);
- Translators from English to Dutch, German, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Chinese, Arabic, Russian and possibly other languages (preferably available 19-24 June);
- Security guards, preferably with BHV (preferably available all day from 20 to 24 June);
- Guest contacts/guides (available June 18-25);
- Information stand employees (preferably available all day, from 20 to 24 June);
- Office team (preferably available full days and several days from 19 to 24 June);
- Catering staff (preferably available all days, and several days from 19 to 24 June);
- General support workers: construction and dismantling employees, support during a short while (preferably full days, and available for several days, from 19 to 25 June);
It would be fantastic if you can help multiple (full) days. Working days will be from 7:15 am till 9:30pm in the Rai (with sufficient breaks) and in the Olympic Stadium from 8am-21:30pm (with sufficient breaks). We try to make schedules so you can also enjoy a part of the conference or the stadium event.
We will take care of you with lunch and dinner (when serving morning-afternoon, afternoon-evening or complete days). Travel and lodging expenses are not covered.
Sign up below to help and make these fantastic events possible.